Monday, September 22, 2008

Nashville, Tennessee Travel Arrangements

Hello everyone!
For all those who are going to Nashville, Tennessee with us October 31st through November 2nd, I thought I would post our travel details for the weekend. Don't forget to pack your Halloween costumes for Friday!

Oct 31st
Flight @ 9:30 AM
Midway Airport
Southwest Airlines, Flight # 159
Leave the Club - 6 or 6:30 AM
Arrival in Tennessee - 10:50 AM

November 2nd
Flying into Midway Airport
Flight leaves around 8:55 from Tennessee
Southwest Airlines, Flight #1888
Arrive in Chicago at Midway around 9:20 or 10:20

In Nashville we are all responsible to take a taxi from the airport to the hotel on the 31st, and again from the hotel to the airport on the 2nd. Cab fare is around $25 so please be prepared!


A bus will be provided to take us to Midway on the 31st and back to the Croatian Cultural Center on November 2nd.

If anyone has any questions, or had trouble reading my spooky Halloween colors (insert witch cackle here), they can contact Julie Weakley at 847-336-6383. Information will also be provided in the next newsletter.


Thanks much and Happy Monday!!

Jen

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Jen! Now I won't be lost :) I'm going to be the director for halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jen! Glad to have these online. Looking forward to the halloween weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha the director for Halloween? Does that mean if Halloween isn't fun when we get to Tennessee then I get to blame you? :)

    ReplyDelete